Downingtown Pet Sitting
In-home pet care
Pet Sitting Rates
Our pet sitting services start at $25 per visit and include:
- Feeding your pets their regular meals and treats
- Refilling water bowls
- Administering medications
- Taking dogs for walks and bathroom breaks
- Playtime and affection
- Scooping litter boxes
- Picking up poop in the yard
- Bringing in mail and packages
- Taking out trash on collection days
- Watering plants
- Turning lights on/off
Contact us today to schedule an introductory consultation where we get to know you and your pet
Why hire Sleepy Paws?
If you’re going on a weekend trip or a long vacation, having Sleepy Paws Pet Care take care of your fur baby has lots of benefits. Here are just a few:
- Reduced stress and anxiety – Dogs are able to stay in their familiar home environment which is less stressful than relocating to a kennel or boarding facility.
- Consistency in routine – In-home sitters can follow the dog’s normal feeding, walking, playtime, etc routine which provides stability.
- More attention and affection – Sitters are there to exclusively care for the pets and can provide more one-on-one playtime, cuddles, etc.
- Customized care – Sitters can cater to each dog’s unique needs, preferences and quirks.
- Health monitoring – Sitters may pick up on emerging health issues sooner than in a crowded kennel environment.
- Exercise and yard time – Dogs get outdoor playtime and walks tailored to their energy levels.
- Medication administration – Sitters can seamlessly give medications as directed.
- Peace of mind – Pet parents get updates and photos so they don’t worry while away.
- Avoidance of kennel stress – Some dogs get very anxious in kennels away from home. Check out more benefits of of pet sitting vs. boarding.
Overall, in-home pet sitting provides a safe, low-stress environment where your pets can thrive in their normal routine with plenty of love and attention.
Ready to meet your new pet sitter?